Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snowday

Last week it felt like spring was here, I honestly thought the winter was over and I could even smell it in the air. So imagine my surprise this morning when I woke up to a storm and a snow covered view from my bedroom window. The police is actually warning people not to leave their houses unless it's an emergency. Well, i'm not complaining and I'm not planning on getting dressed at all today 




Getting a day at home is not the worst thing in the world.
Instead of studying (I really should study) 
I decided to bake these cottage cheese bread buns.
Best snowday ever? Yup.






Don't think for a second that I did anything productive while I was munching on these.
I watched the new Pretty Little Liars episode, and The Carrie Diaries.
I really shouldn't tell people that.